Monday, February 8, 2010

Even Shoe Experts Make Mistakes

The last time Krista and I went to the shoe show, I don't know what I was thinking but I wore a pair of shoes that I adore - without socks. I am so used to the Pacific Northwest weather which is very mild. Those same shoes that I never have trouble with gave me blisters at the shoe show because we were in Vegas where, as you all know, gets HOT! My poor little feet started to sweat and I didn't have socks on. An hour into the show I had blisters on my feet. I should have taken pictures of my feet - they were covered in band-aids.

After the first day of the show, Krista and I tried to find little peds, but I guess those aren't popular in Vegas, so I ended up with tube socks. Of course all I brought with me were skirts and cropped pants and let me tell you how cute the tube socks looked with my outfits!

Now the shoes above, I bought in Vegas too during that show. My feet hurt so bad, that I couldn't wear any of the shoes I brought, so I ended up with these flip-flops. I couldn't believe with all the shoes I own, I had to spend $30 on a pair of plastic flip-flops just so I could find a little bit of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment