Friday, May 7, 2010

Girls Night Out Soiree

We had such a blast last night! Good times had by all! The sun came out and made the night just perfect. So many women out in the district - it was awesome! The night started off with a Bra Parade down Harris - this IS an event for Breast Cancer. The parade was triple the size it was last year. The first video is of the parade.




The festivities culminated at the Fairhaven Pub. It started with a tango demonstration, then a little music from Tom Sandbloom - he was awesome. My hubby then emceed the Fashion Show. HE is such a sport. He even wore is pink cummerbund and tie. You have to watch the video below and wait for Fairhaven Bike & Ski to come out - they were very entertaining! My favorite of the night.

We aren't the best video people so no jokes. We tried!



I didn't video the bachelor auction, but I should have. Cute boys out there! Shannon was great as the emcee for this. Perfect choice! The evening ended with an "I will survive" dance by Ariel. This I can't describe you just have to watch it.



I sure hope we raised a lot of money for St. Joseph's Cancer Center last night. I will let you know as soon as we have the final talley. Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment