Saturday, February 15, 2014

Shoe Show Winners!!!

Shoe Show Winners!!!

So, which shoes made the cut for the Shoe Show???? Look above - those are the select few who get to come in my suitcase for the show. You have to be special to make it. You have to be fashionable - best compliment ever, is one another shoe show attendee says " What shoes are you wearing? They are fabulous!" AND they have to be comfortable, you are on your feet for 10 hours a day. 

So from top left we have a pair of black suede Earthies and her little sister, in red. One of my favorites. I have that shoe in 3 colors. Next around the clock are a pair of Clarks in the "In" color for Spring, Orange. In the middle is a pair of Naot flats, just in case I have a foot emergency. The bottom pair are Ahnu's - my go to travel shoe. Love this shoe!!!!! Lastly, is another pair of Naot's - they don't look like it. Can't wait to try those out!

Going to be a good show - six pairs of shoes and 4 days. Not bad! Just hope I don't go over the 40lb weight limit for baggage.


No comments:

Post a Comment