Friday, September 18, 2009

BB Begonia Eco-Tote


I feel compelled to talk about my new little BB Begonia tote. I have purchased one of the "Save a Bag" totes from the local market, but I always either leave it at home or forget it in my car. So at one of the markets Krista & I saw these little bags. They come in a million colors and retail for around $10. We bought them on a whim. To be honest, we were attracted to all of the fun patterns. Now that we have them, I can't say enough good things. I love this bag!!! The best part about it, is that it rolls up and fits nicely in your purse. I now never forget it! Look at how cute it is rolled up!Today I was at the hardware store, and I got to use it because it was in my purse. It is so much fun! So I have been wondering, there are so many little "eco-totes" on the market now, has it made a difference in the number of plastic bags used at the grocery store? Which is worse for the environment to produce, the plastic bag or the eco-tote? Love to know the answers, maybe Google or Bing can help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment