Friday, June 26, 2009

New Shoes!

We just received some amazing shoes yesterday. I thought I would try something besides pictures to show you them. Check out the video. The Sofft shoes are to die for - I will have a pair of these. Don't let the heel height scare you. This little shoe has a hidden platform under the ball of the foot - so they don't feel high when you walk in them.

The Born shoe is fabulous. I have a pair on my feet as I am writing this. Oh, so comfortable! New look for Sperry - the little shoe is all grown up! Not your mother's Sperrys.

Kate's Favorite - Sofft Bordeaux


2 comments:

  1. I recently went shopping for shoes and was looking for a comfortable dress shoe (which is almost impossible to find). However, I believe I finally found my answer to dress shoe comfort – Sofft Shoes. Wow! Are they comfy. I can actually wear high heels now. Their styles are absolutely great! I don’t have to walk around in flats to be comfortable. This is the last pair I bought Sofft Bordeaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! The Sofft shoes are fabulous! I attached a picture in the original post of the shoe that Kate mentions. It was a shoe from last Fall. It was a style that we did carry at 12th Street Shoes. It was simply gorgeous! Can't wait for you all to see Sofft's Fall 2009 because the new shoes are absolutely amazing!!!

    We will be having a Sofft trunk show in Aug/Sept showing off all of the new styles. We will keep you posted with the details.

    ReplyDelete