Monday, June 29, 2009

Socks with Sandals???

The never ending fashion debate - should you wear socks with sandals? I once had someone ask me which sandals go best with socks and for the life of me, I couldn't come up with a single one. I don't understand why people do it especially when you stop to think what a sandal was designed for - it should protect the bottom of the foot and then be open enough on top so your feet do not get hot.

If your feet are cold, then wear a closed shoe. If you think your feet are just too hot in the closed shoe but too cold in a sandal - they do make make shoes out of canvas, mesh and all sorts of materials that breathe. I just think it looks silly to have that sock on.

I know in the Pacific Northwest, we are known to make this type of fashion statement, but I just don't agree with it. Cast your vote above. We will let the people decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment