Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to the 12th Street Shoes Blog

It is time to finally release this blog to the world. Come have some fun here talking about the world of shoes. I have come so far! When I bought 12th Street Shoes 6 years ago, I owned two pairs of shoes (a pair of Merrells & a pair of Tevas) and I didn't even own a handbag. Now, I won't even begin to tell you how many shoes grace my closet and I love almost all of them. Yes, there are a few mistakes in that closet. Can't wait to hear from all of you too! I love the shoe tales we hear in the shop. I don't know what it is, but women love their shoes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic shoe store! The classiest place to shoe shop in NW Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked my husband to make a comment on the blog to make sure it worked. I guess it does! : )

    ReplyDelete