Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cold Weather Fashion

Cold Weather Fashion


So, we are on the eve of heading off to the Super Bowl in New York. Yep, this 12th Fan is going to be there to root on our beloved Seahawks. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!!!! So, now it is time to pack, yes, I am a last minute girl. What do you wear to do the Big Apple for the Super Bowl? It is supposed to snow. I have no clue what shoes to wear for that! We don't get snow in the 'ham. How do I look amazingly fashionable and still keep my toes warm. 

I want to bring my blue sparkle Ugg boots - have to have those for the game. But what do I wear around town. I am one of those people that is cold when it is 70 outside. How oh how do I keep my toes warm. What do New Yorkers do? Do they keep their fabulous heels in their purse and wear snow boots around and then whip them out once they get inside? Seems a bit much. I have true snow boots but I want to look cuter than that. 

I have some amazing boots. I think I will just suck it up and put on three pairs of socks. I can do this, it is only for a weekend. I want to represent the 'ham well.

Go Hawks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment