Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Love Red!

I Love Red!

Have to say, I don't know what it is but I love to wear a pair of red shoes! Below is just a sampling of the red shoes from my closet.Oh, yes I have many, many more. You have to after being the owner of a shoe store for 10 years!

Red shoes can add the just right amount of spice to an outfit. Image yourself in all black with black shoes...boring! Now put red shoes with that same outfit and POW, people are telling you how fabulous you look! The little red Cole Haan stilettos on the left are my go to with my little black dress.

It's funny the top three colors for shoes at our store are black, brown and then red. See I'm not the only one that loves red shoes! We hear lots of "I love red" comments. They just make me happy. I have lots of black in my wardrobe - its slimming you know - so adding that little pop of color on my feet just makes me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment