Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy New Year Shoe Lovers!

I have decided to resurrect the blog. It's a brand new year so why not! I was so ready to kick 2013 to the curb and start on with 2014! Last year was tough for me. I lost both my mom and my puppy dog. Makes it hard to go on with your work. But I think I'm ready. If my dad can be out dating again, I can start blogging again and focusing on the store.

I have always debated what to write in this blog but I really should write about shoes, of course, what it is like to be the owner of a shoe store and all the fun things that happen in the store - oh the stories I could tell! Like the time when we had two women come in and the loved the acoustics of our space so much they broke out into song. When they sang Amazing Grace, everyone in the store had tears down their cheeks. Or the time when one of our employees hit the trigger on a can of pepper spray by accident and we had to evacuate the store. Good times!
I also want to write about a challenge that I friend of mine gave to me but I can't start it until February because right now I am getting ready to start my 21 day cleanse and I can't do two things at once. But her challenge does involve shoes - lots of them - just the teaser I will tell you more as we get closer. I am just hoping to make it through the cleanse, so you may see bits and pieces about that in here as well.
It is also time again for new shoes. Spring is going to be amazing! Hot color...orange! Not sure who picks the color of the season, because that would not have been my first choice. Lots of tribal influence and you are still going to see platforms. Going to be good!
 I am so excited to be back and cheers to a happy 2014 and of course, lots, and lots of fabulous shoes!
Jody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment