Friday, January 3, 2014

New Season - New Shoes

New Season - New Shoes


This is my favorite time of the year - when the seasons change! In shoes there are essentially only two seasons, closed toed & open toed shoes. It's interesting, we buy for each season about 6 months in advance. By the time we get to Spring - I have usually forgotten everything that I bought and it becomes like Christmas everyday. 

The shoe seasons, at least with the brands we buy from, never seem to coordinate with the weather here in the Pacific NW. They want sandals to ship in February and we don't feel the warmth of the sun until August. If we don't bring some in early, then the brands are sold out by the time our sunshine arrives. It is a very delicate balance. We don't want the styles in the store to become stale but we do want to make sure we are able to get you the right styles when the weather hits!

Up above are the brand new Earthies. I told you yesterday - orange is in! And lots and lots of laser cut leather. So excited for the new season even if we are getting Spring shoes when it is still in the 30's outside.

Almost forgot to mention - woo-hoo! Just finished day 1 of the cleanse. I am hoping the cleanse will shrink my feet so I can fit back into those shoes I used to wear before baby came along!

No comments:

Post a Comment